Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 8, 2009

    Beat it/

    Hi i'm home very early! ;D Its the second day of sch and i was sent home. They kept me in a room after forcing a mask on me until my mother came to take me home=.='

    I pwned joey & cat's asses in badminton!!!!! nannynannypoopoo!!! Oh ya mr ang is gonna lend us 7 PADS for table tennis. thx ah mr ang. cat got one whole box at home^^ i dont understand why teachers just love to keep taking our height and weight and remind us how our friends are taller than us-.-

    Btw my mom spent a bomb on face stuffs for me, like mask gel etcetc. I never use before leh, ltr become old and ugly how.i know la this one not plastic surgery but scared cannot ah!

    i always mean nothing, but they are just temporaries.

    No comments: