Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 4, 2009

    Annie are you ok

    Hahaha i found it damn funny when tien told me that ppl ALWAYS faint during a concert. I thought it was because the rockstar wink at them then they faint or smth, but its actually because they cannot breathe hahahaha its more funny!



    My dad was just watching Michael Jackson's past concerts on tv, and they really passing people forward because they're suffocating! Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus when MJ invited this woman up on stage she hugged him like crazy and refused to go and started acting insane and even tried to hold on the MJ's hand until the security went up and carried her off hahaha! Total madness.



    Updates on my day~ I went bishan to have lunch, planning to study at the library after that but then me and pp went to popular and spent like an hour looking for files hahaha! Only managed to go library at like 3pm if i'm not wrong.


    By the time we really got settled down it was already 3.30pm. And we only " did work " for an hour, during which i was trying to concentrate on my science and mayi was trying to teach me and i couldn't understand until he introduced me the analogy using food=) Really if u wanna absorb smth you gotta link it to smth you're interested in, by the way my science is really lousy!!

    I only managed to do 3 questions. Then pp joey and tien were busy camwhoring for like ages until we left at about 5+pm?


    I'm tired. And i think i wasted my entire day away=(

    p/s

    i think mj is an awesome singer. i always thought he was just so-so cuz the background music's louder than his singing but i just heard him singing and its really amazing.

    No comments: