Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 18, 2009

    Smile for the camera !



    Shit Gackt Camui's damn hot !!

    Hahahha Kass i miss looking @ the back of your retarded head ~ =p We were playing with the voice recording thing on msn so she was telling me : I know u miss me alalalalalala ! Sounded like what sarahkim would say

    Chan was jealous !!!!! LOLS Actually i started playing w the voice thing w channy first. Damn funny ! It was the 1st time i was using it HAHA. Suaku right i din even know how its used la! Luv u channnnnn! ^^

    My sis fell at the drain just now. Omg all the female in our family fell at the drain and got pretty serious injuries. First my mom then me now my sis. Wtf its damn deep and gross la! So damn bloody made me all dizzy haha

    Why be upset & stress when u can be happy? Don't think too much, save urself the pain. I'm blocking those nasty emotions out.
    Don't be AIRMO !!!!!!!



    I will always bear this deep hatred for Dora.
    No matter what u say to defend her
    Don't u find her so extremely !^#*#&#% ?!
    She doesn't deserve the chance to have a movie !

    No comments: