Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 8, 2009

    Screwed

    It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel......


    Training was fun today
    I luv morning trgs! I damn fresh.
    Anw i dafang w tien Heck loads of fun!
    Stupid GL kiaaaaaaaaaa ! KPKPKPKP!
    Thousand bits of luv <333333333

    Watched Terminator Salvation @ j8 with tien pp adel chan cat
    I scream and jumped @ the trailer of Drag Me To Hell
    And poured popcorn all over adel! HAhaha sorry xingan!
    It was great sitting w her ! :DDDDDDD
    I LUV MY BABES LOADS
    I'm making this short cuz i'll dc anytime
    Fucking connection.
    Oh yes i actually helped my mom to mop the floor
    Quite fun actually but tiring. My back almost broke
    HAHA KIDDING.
    Okay i SERIOUSLY chionging this post man.

    No comments: