Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 25, 2009

    Poopy pants.

    I woke up at 7.45am today after sleeping at 2am. Obviously there was after effects. I went for training feeling quite tired only, but started training i felt damn dizzy and no strength, plus the feeling of something rising in my stomach that made me wanna vomit ! Damn crap ! I couldn't really see the ball when i did setting and dafang w alex. I think i wasn't really focused. Sorry! I felt much better after resting.

    Survivor teamed with tien jiangling. I totally cmi in first ball. Touch one fly one ! Walau i'm the worst setter ! Underhand setting need damn alot of practice to become accurate! But i'm not confident of my upperhand lol. -.-' Oh yeah i'm damn happy with the second last rally ! ^^ Cuz i actually received first ball! 到位 leh ! Except that i was the setter lol. Plus during that rally i think i did quite okay :D Hehehehe! Nvm elaine slow and steady wins the race. I can slowly improve ! ^^

    Okay off to really do my homework. ( who am i kidding? )

    No comments: