Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 2, 2009

    Misses Cursing Like Hell

    I'm gonna have gain like a thousand kgs during the hols!
    Always feeling hungry,
    Worse still, always eating junk food!
    No joke man, i'm really eating packs and packs of tidbits!
    Anw, how can some potato chips have so damn much fats?
    Its just one bloody thin slice of potato lah!!! >:(
    Grrrrrrr. All the good food got many calories.

    Eh no this is my motto :
    Fat but happy, rather than thin but worried!

    Cheers elaine to your journey to fatness!
    HAhahahahahahahahha!!!!! :)))))))))

    Hms training was quite fun tdy! Pt wasn't tiring at all!
    Except my finger numbed up till now still.
    Trgs are getting better and better man !
    Awesome. Tmr got also ~~~ Woohooooooo

    I am going to take triple science also!
    WISH ME LUCK MAN!

    TIEN U SO GL TODAY LA KPKPKP
    U ARE SO LUCKY IT WAS LATE AND WE GOT NO CHANCE TO GO MARKET, IF NOT U DIEEEEEEE :D
    OK I love u you super kp banana!

    No comments: