Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 25, 2009

    Tag me lehhhhhhhh

    You know what ?
    I feel like privating my blog.
    BUT HOR maybe i will have alot of strangers reading my blog
    Who will miss me when i private it.
    BUT AGAIN i got alot of secret stuffs i want post,
    SHY LA SHOW U ALL :$
    GIVE ME OPINION LEH!

    Anw today's training was great. Tho we had pt ( omg ) -.-
    I really had fun. Can feel the BOND alr ^^ Hehehehehheeheeeeeeee

    I am very straight forward one ok. Very honest also HAHAHAHA
    So i also dont mind ppl to be super honest and straight to the point with me
    DONT LIKE THOSE WISHY WASHY PPL!!!!!!!

    GOT THING JUST SAY LA DONT GO WALK ONE ROUND AROUND THE BLUEBERRY BUSH IN YOUR NEIGHBOUR GARDEN I WILL NOT WAIT FOR U

    Ok and if u dont want talk to me can just say i wont be offended ok thnx.
    No la i not saying everyone come tell me
    I DONT LIKE U I DONT WANT TALK TO U LIAO
    Lol ok bye i gtg -.-

    No comments: