Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 27, 2009

    The pain is freaking awesome

    My title is cool ^^
    Hahahah no lah i'm not emotionally pained!!!!

    Just that my back've been sprained for quite a few months alr
    And its starting to hurt like crazy recently.
    So i'm starting to consider the option of seeing a doctor about it
    Cuz when i get old its gonna be worse man.
    Aiya i very kiasu (typical singaporean)
    must plan for ur future what!!
    And i got blisten on my palm super inconvinient!

    Anw today i was told to have a haircut ( HAHA )
    Or tie up my hair, so obviously i choose a haircut!
    No i guess its not so obvious but i like pretending that it is.
    So yeah. But my mom said its a waste of time going
    Cuz hols start after sch on friday already!
    NOW WEDNESDAY ALREADY LEH AUNTIE!!!!
    Anw i got no time today so bo bian ^^

    I played around 12 rounds of tic tac toe
    and won 2! At least i got win 2 la.. but the rest totally pwned man
    Hahhaha!!!! Jaychou is very cute with bangs!

    No comments: