Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 8, 2009

    Friends are forever, boys are whatever

    HAHAHA OMG!!!!
    I WAS READING JEMIMA KOH MY DEAR JUNIOR'S
    BLOG AND SHE SPELT MY NAME AS

    E L I E N ( alien )
    HAHAHAHAHHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FUNNY!!!

    Anw, had tons of fun in sch today!
    Okay i was entertaining myself as usual during exam :D
    I kept calling joey and disturb her HAHAHA!
    I finish my art paper damn fast! 2hr 30min paper
    i finished in like 1hr plus only
    I know lah i very pro! ^^ And i never colour at all! :D hehehehehe

    Aft sch we went bishan to eat subway AGAIN .
    Then we went to shops and fool around
    Went cwp with joey to find her mother ahahahaha!
    Walked around and played again! YAY!

    My best friend is the bestest! :D

    No comments: