Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 14, 2009

    Typical

    Before exams i couldn't wait until its over,
    Now its over i'm feeling really bored and empty,
    Cuz there's nth to do! B O R I N G

    Plus we're starting term 3 syllabus NEXT WEEK
    Kiasu right !! They use swine flu as excuze la!

    Mdm afrose rock! We were gossiping with her during HE
    HAHAHAHAH! Okay inside joke ^^ She's super young la!
    And she still go dating with her husband ! So sweeeeeet :D

    I failed my bloody chinese !!!!
    Xiao chen don't want to dig another mark out for me,
    49/100 overall lehhhhh! She ask me go dig by myself -.-
    Suck la she!!

    After sch headed to bishan as girls wanted to have pepper lunch,
    And kim wanted subway.
    Kim became MUMMY cuz she feed us cookies ^^
    PP FORCED ME TO TAKE THE BLOODY GLASS LIFT!!!!!T_T
    I very scared HAHAHAHAH! Somemore they kept sayin :


    Nvm we protect u.

    LOL! Then i scolded the auntie coz she stood in front of me and push me,
    And i was scared already and closing my eye so i said :
    Oi 走开!不要站我的前面 la!

    Fortunately i survived the journey and didn't die.
    Went home soon after ^^

    I hope that i'm special enough

    No comments: