Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    Balance is the ESSENCE!

    T_T
    I just finished my tuition exam. Well,
    You guessed right. I am most definitely going to fail.
    How bad i dont know.
    But the questions i didnt do was already 45mark out of 89marks.


    I was 101% honest!
    My math notebook was lying in front of me....
    tempting me to take a look at the formula to help myself.....
    My hands were itching to flip to the back of the book.......
    and see the answer.....
    I didnt do it.


    Hahahhaha !!!!!! :D Anw my mom was telling me
    ITS OK THAT IM GOING TO FAIL HAHA
    Wtf man ! Coz she says u can learn from yr mistakes hhahahahah what crap!
    I hate tuition la !!!!!! So stressful !
    I got damn fcuking lots of homework
    Which i got no time to do,
    cuz i also got my sch homework
    And i have to bloody hell rush it all
    Which im not doing hahahaha ! I'm just taking a break.......
    Its so hard to balance things out. ;(

    Hell loads of fun with tien pp japan today !
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    maybe update details again ltr. MAYBE ONLY HOR

    ** totally made my day !
    Every encounter we have makes me smile :)
    Even just the sight of **.

    No comments: