Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 21, 2009

    On my birthday, it will be 1 year 4 months mustard!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH =)
    LOVE U STEADY.
    - Molasses

    Hahhahahahahhaahahah somehow ive drifted from kexsin
    But now we're going closer again.
    Great ! =) Really miss u.
    Hahhahaa ok now i sound stupid.
    Anw, i had tuition today and i forgot to bring my house key
    Which is stupid also.
    Then i needed to shit, so i went and asked
    my neighbour if i can borrow the toilet
    So embarrassing la.
    Classes was great. Althou boring.
    Joey keep laughing recently. She became very pervertic.
    Exams are coming MUG MUG MUG!
    Gogogogo elaine ! ( my math test got 16/20 =] )
    Oh yah my birthday coming liao leh
    - hints hints -
    3rd MAY

    No comments: