Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 17, 2009

    I've a baaaaaaad headache. Hahahaha :D
    School now for me is really like free self study classes.
    Not tht teachers aren't teaching, but i'm not listening,
    Always doing my own work. At least recently i've been studying
    By myself during classes, totally paying no attention to teachers.
    Today's timetable suck{ execpt PE }. I've 2 period of boring geog,
    Which is my catch some sleep period hahahaha ! I hate geog its damn freaking
    Boring and its more like common sense la ! Need to say why u think so all the crap
    Teaching 2f geog its no use coz they obviously got no interest in it.
    Haha i was having bonding with jinyi during science and geog. Fun ! =)
    I damn long never chat with my annienanny already leh ahhahaha !
    PE is ok lah but but i only ran one round coz im still feeling poorly ( HAHA )
    And we did the napfa 5 stns thing. Incline pullup was SH*T ! i hate it !
    I rmb i failed my whole napfa in p4 coz i couldn't fcuking did even TWO pullup.
    At least i did 13 [ super honest one ] lol. Some people partner cheat one lorh count so fast
    Then the head stick up only also count !!! Then my situp is probably the most
    Among my class girls :D Hahah i always do situp at home one ! :) but i only do 40 haha.
    Friday's maths class i don't get to sit with Chan :( But then blessing in disguise also,
    I can force myself to study ! Christine is super quiet ! So today's maths i was
    Studying and doing my worksheet which others have completed long ago.
    Allowed myself to sleep for 10mins coz my head really damn pain. LOL :D
    Time passed really fast for math [ MIRACLE! ] and ok i was super glad when
    Its over. i really hate math fyi. Eh but then now i'm starting to love science :D
    And todays science i helped jinyi copied his corrections :) in PINK .
    Assm was not as boring as expected, somehow kept me awake .
    Ok fine i was laughing all the way. But mr tan say cannot sleep what so i never lorh.
    After sch A.M's A !#$%^&*()
    Fuck i really hate her ! Spoiler of my almost perfect day !!!!
    She damn fucker lah seriously what the fucking hell is wrong with her !!!!!

    No comments: