Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 27, 2009

    I had an awesome day today with XinPing
    shes great company to be with.
    ( Contradicting right just now i was angry but thats different )
    Sch was great and passed by damn fast!
    Its a wonderful thing coz i hate sch.
    And i'm 99.99% sure that i WILL fail my chinese.
    Now i very worried for my chinese paper tmr leh. :(
    I hate to sit for a paper and know that i WILL fail.
    Totally got NO motivation la. Coz even if i pass my paper,
    It cannot pull my overall grade up coz i nvr hand in all my hw.
    And i also failed my art. I really really really hate sch la


    I didnt stay back for lit class coz its pointless and even if i go
    I wont understand what the hell mcnoe's talkin about
    so i went to study with xinping ended up we played
    and ate like crazy from 2pm to 4.30pm
    and only studied for less than half hour.
    MYE started alr and i'm still not bucking up .
    Aiya now i worry also no use alr
    coz the whole semester is almost over already
    and i didnt hand up A SINGLE CHINESE WORK !
    SHIET ITS GONNA BE A ZERO ON MY REPORT CARD !
    AND MY MOTHER WILL KILL ME!
    * chill elaine no point worrying now its over *
    * no i still have a month left to chiong but unfortunately its chinese so maybe not *


    I have a resolution for 2nd semester.
    HAND UP ALL MY CHINESE WORK
    AND EVERY HOMEWORK
    SO THAT I CAN PULL UP MY BLOODY GRADES!

    Oh yes i'm very forgetful and i was rushing the - work yesterday like mad
    And guess what.
    I FORGOT TO HAND IT IN TODAY.
    Yes yes so stupid right i know la GO AND DIE LA

    No comments: