Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 6, 2009

    Haizzzzzzzzzzz
    Hahahahah ok i hate people who use that.
    Haiya !!!!!!!
    Oh ya if u were wonderin , i never got to play audi with hui tien cuz that stupid eeliot never nudge me or anything and i somehow got tired of waitin then i went offline haha.
    I'm quite sickened by myself (secret heee >;] )
    We bloody hell screw the PBL up. Hahaha anyhow TC TC can alr. [ talk cock ]
    Hahah i very fresh leh today ^^ Plus i sleep @ 12am ytd lehs!
    And then hor mrs wong go show us the Incredible Tales that thing
    Scare the crap out of me! Hahaha i was covering my nose and my mouth with the music bk
    Then she ask me : Why are u covering ur nose and ur mouth? are u scared?
    Me : huh - shakes head-
    AW : Then why are u covering? even if u're scared, does it help when u cover ur nose?
    Me : YA !! i scared what. aiya got cover can alr
    Hahha total crap ! I was freaked but i wanna watch thats why.
    And i was half screaming the whole time lorh! But at least im not as pathetic as YF
    She cover her ears and keep rocking and shaking her head like some autistic.
    AW ask her : Are u alright? Do u want me to turn it off if u're too scared?
    YF : Nono i'm ok i'm ok - still rocking and about to cry -
    HAHAHAH OBVIOUSLY WE LAUGH AT HER LA! ! ! HAHA!
    Oh and XinWei rocks! ^^ She gifted me a caterpilla keychain which is so damn cute! (: (: (:

    No comments: