Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 23, 2009

    Congrats.

    PHS BASKETBALL C' BOYS
    NORTHZONE CHAMP!
    & B'boys getting into national finals ~ :D

    it was my first time going to a basketball match to support.
    Hahahahah i just wanted to show sch spirit so i went loh.
    But i enjoyed the match in the end hahah :D
    Our sch's c'boys played wonderful ! :)
    CC piss me off like hell ! People fall down/cramp how can they still cheer?
    Fuck off lah, what sort of sportmanship is that?
    I din know that our sch basketball boys so strong and fast. Hahah


    Train back with pingpong tien and her two friends
    Pingpong keep making me laugh la! BEHAVE YOURSELF!
    Hahah!! i guess i was looking like some mad woman kept laughing nonstop!
    She was chased off the train by me lol :)


    walao and tien's friend call nicholas say i look like cheena !!!!!! FUCK!

    him : ehh u look like cheena leh
    me : HUH WHAT
    him : u look like cheena.. the just now that one ( jasmine )
    me : really ah
    him : ya . u same white
    me : i not black what
    him : i am not black, i am TAN
    me : i also never say u black
    him : ok la i just telling u
    me : ok
    - long pause -
    him : u very good at ignoring me hor
    no reply
    -------------
    him : oi !
    me : ?_?
    him : what u buying
    no reply
    -------------
    him : whr u stay
    me : admiralty
    him : of cos.. i know la. if not why u alight at admiralty
    me : only stay here can alight here meh
    him : which block la
    me : _ hundred smth la
    him : _ hundred what?
    no reply
    ---------------
    him : i wont stalk u la
    me : ok
    ---------------
    - i finish buying, heading off -
    him : byebye
    no reply
    him : OI BYEBYE !!!!!!
    no reply
    he shouts : BYE BYE 'BAN JU DUO' ( a word too many)!

    p/s : felt a sense of security when i laid on pingpong's lap. i am not lesbian mind u. but it just reminds me of china. i miss it !

    No comments: