Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 9, 2009


    Adults are so ~ la !!
    My encounters today with adults was terrible !
    Like first was x in sch fcuking hell piss me off
    But in the end x !
    I didn't do anything REALLY !!!!!
    That was the problem, cuz i did NOTHING, she cry.
    Lol. Ok la if u curious then maybe i'll tell u more =)
    Anw, aft sch went swimming @ chan's & then bathed
    Offed to boss coffeeshop !
    Yummy food. I love to eat . Hahahah !
    Quite fun leh, then ahchew & mr ang PRESSURE me saying smth [ . . . ] .
    Haha idiot man. but thanks ah, i feel damn encouraged and motivated alr :)
    Looking forward to my days as b'girl { it'll be interesting ! }
    But never forgetting the memories with c'girls. <3

    No comments: