Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 15, 2009

    Training today was superb! ( to me )
    [ monkey bro was there too! ]
    Aft we warmed up etc, then we dafang-ed with seniors
    I did with Ciyin, but my receiving was damn cockup lah today.
    Then survivor with seniors again ! My team : Crystal Loh & HuiJun.
    My service was quite ok, but MY RECEIVE WAS CRAP!!!!!
    So i became setter, well i used underhand set.
    Was much better and more comfortable being setter! ( 1st time )
    Obviously i used underhand to set lah -.-'
    But my ball direction damn good.(RARE!)[pardon my bhb-ness]
    We played match. Since chan & tien not here,
    I played subset & joey played tien's position.
    My second time playing subset only, at first i was kinda confused over the rotations lah.
    Thanks kim for directing me ^^ Eventually i got the hang of it so....... was quite smooth.
    I used underhand to set again. ^o^ I think my underhand set today damn good.
    Yahlah i know i damn haolian BUT it is an ACHEIVEMENT ok!
    Well i caused like maybe three times miscommunication but then must excuse me leh.
    SECOND TIME ONLY OK! Plus they say very good already hehehehe!

    Went to have dinner with PingPong + Adel.
    They were watching some rat at the orange wall (?) hahhaha i didn't get to see it sadly.
    (Busy eating what)
    Oh yes pingpong had to bring cat's shoebag home cuz i refused to take it
    So she was cursing me and sayin i will get RATRYBEWSHION ( retribution )
    HAHAHHA ALL THE WAY UNTIL WE REACHED SEMBAWANG.
    I had to endure like , 30mins of her RATRYBEWSHION-ing. LOL!!!!!!!
    Yes i did get my RATRYBEWSHION if you're wondering.
    I got a bad scare from my damn LAMB(lame) mom who HIDE BEHIND THE DOOR
    And jumped out boo-ed me when i open the door MAKING ME SCREAM like no brains EGGHEAD

    p/s : i forgot to bring SOCKS & ankle guard to training today. I HAD BLISTERS ON MY TOES :(
    pp/s : cat just smsed me if we rmb to take her shoebag anot HAHAHAH we got E S P LOL :D

    No comments: