Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 28, 2009



    Partners :)



    Super the duper banana luv!



    Chan , Tien



    Partner :)



    She zilian with my phone la




    :)



    Kim , our best setter



    Hahaha we were all doing handstands in the pool,
    Joey spoil the thing la! Only her feet din go up ! ass



    Ok la i very loser i was struggling loh.
    I flipped over twice!



    Pingpong ( she think her home ) , Joey , Adel , Kim



    Kim, JapEn , Adel


    Joey.




    Kim, JapEn , Adel


    Pingpong, JapEn


    So sweet LOL



    :)



    bestest most awesome babes in d world


    My lovely Xingan



    Joey , JapEn


    The TALL ones :P



    SEE SHE REALLY THINK HER HOUSE



    Kim :)


    Partners <3>


    JapEn. I'm her Baby LOL :D

    No comments: