Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 10, 2009

    I like my class.
    We played Ultimate Ultimate Frisbee today.
    Double ultimate cuz the whole class was split into half,
    And all play! :D heehehhehehehe!
    Yeh i was captain, tgt w jolene :D
    We had a hard time choosing people hahahah cuz well there was only a few girls
    And so many boys in our wonderful class
    Eh yah i was lucky enough to get raymond shaun matthew jinyi kevin ^^
    They're really good frisbee players! But hahah jolene had Tan Whenn ,
    Super powerful! height advantage, and he jump high & run fast also!
    + Mr rodney yeo ! Well vball girls suck @ frisbee lorh!
    Cuz yknow we're not really sposed to catch the ball in our game? So yeh it was weird.
    But as the captain , my boys ( HAHAHAHHA as referred to by mr yeo ) gave me the honour of starting the first throw ^^
    So you can see 2f boys not bad one leh. Hahahahhaha!
    Raymond damn fast ! oh and matthew made a damn nice goal for the last point.
    It was a draw :)
    Classes was SIAN as usual. I did my tuition hw in GEOG class ahahhaha!
    Ms Zhang is going nuts alr lah hahahah we never listen to her
    CF ! I like mdm afrose ( in case i haven't mentioned )
    p/s : my wonderful math buddy chantalle ng gave me her sweet that she won!
    very sweet right! :DDDDDDDDDD
    Wooooooooooooot tmr no need go sch ahaahahha!
    Yay match & trg tmr only! Heheheheh! Thurs also no sch !

    Yesterday :
    Huitien ROLLED OVER ME during training
    And she whacked me in the face with my shoebag
    Cassie jie-d the ball into my face. It was a hard hit.
    My hand was red like, beetroot during free spike? Idk why too :D
    Hehehe i luv trainings.
    I luv team.

    No comments: