Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 24, 2009

    Zz wasted time going to taka AGAIN! but nvm, at least i bought DONUTS! :D
    I love donuts! hahahah! oh yes did i mention tht
    I AM GOING TO FLUNK MATH?
    Yes im sure cuz i left 6MARK QUESTION TOTALLY BLANK cuz i had no shit of an idea how to fucking do it -.- ' DIE MATH LA
    I everyday so hardworking in class ( NOT SACARSTIC PLS ) but still .........
    I am not math absorbant hahaha!!!
    Some more i borrowed calculator from my friend then he didn't have one for his physics exam! >.<'
    And got this super funny and bloody disgusting thing.
    I SAW NEO GAO MING MASTERBATING HIMSELF !!!!!!!
    Wtf right!!! It was during geog lesson, i looking around the whole class to ask who get 30mark,
    Then i saw him rubbing his dick!!!!!!!!! THEN HE OPENED HIS ZIP!
    Oh yah cat also saw! I am damn disgusted la!
    Jin yi say he ALWAYS does it, like for 6time today already?
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! -____________-
    So we started using the word SEX and laugh like mad!

    I like guys with small eyes. HAHA

    No comments: