Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 22, 2009

    Oh yes i had a haircut now my helmet's gone
    And i look like i'm frickin balding la! Thts why i never trust hairdressers.
    But then, i still went to cut -.-' contradicting much? Yes very much.
    & my dad bought like, 5packet of hersheys chocolate?
    Damn tempting ehhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Hahhaha i will tell myself to only
    Eat my Gobstopper(extrasour) & Pocky. :DDDDDDDDDD
    Ya la i know la i eat alot SO WHAT! I like mah !
    -
    i hate ______________ !!!!! I got my privacy also right?
    So what if you are ___________ ? Big fuck? Doesn't give you the right to
    See my things anyhow anytime you like CUZ ITS MINE & I NEVER GIVE U PERMISSION.
    I'm still under parental guidance blahblah so? Then not human la?
    Every human is entitled to his/her own privacy !!!!! Stupid f.

    No comments: