Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 26, 2009

    I'm damn pro lorh!
    I did the 45min science common test paper in
    TEN MINUTES
    Power right. Obviously is anyhow do one lah!
    I got totally NO idea wtf the whole paper was about.
    Yes i know i suck at science... No need to remind me.
    Hahaha !!!! Plus i did ALL the qsns.
    Anyw i'm having TUITION omg! So i totally threw away my free time
    cuz my tuition starting nex tue ? 6pm. Sian 1/2 .
    And I actually REQUESTED to have tuition. I don't want drop to NA.
    NA = one more yr in sch LOL NO WAY!!!
    Aft sch cab to CCAB to watch AMKSS vs XINMIN and CHS vs YTSS.
    I saw edward!!!!!!! He rly changed damn blardy lot la! And CHS ....
    Not quite as i expected but still.... they won ! :D We cheer of cuz.
    Ben Anders Darius Xianlun Shawn Wayne + Libero(which idk his name) Good game! ;D
    ( we might be the cause of their poor performance in the 1st set... distracted them ;x)
    Cab back. HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!!! :D

    No comments: