Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 4, 2009

    Don't replace me!

    I hate Joey.
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    I really hate Joey.
    Lol.

    HAPPY 14th BIRD DAY TO MY BFFL, GRACE TAN HAN YI!(honey)
    Todays a special day for you, so i hoped you enjoyed (:
    Anw i know my present wasnt anything special butttttt.
    I want you to know that i spent a few days searching for smth special but found nth that i thought was special enough for you.
    Finding a present for rich kid like you isnt easy HAHA! Nah kidding,its becuz you are smeone superrrdthespecial to me thats why! ^^
    So ytd i rushed to buy the present last min cuz i really needed to go hme to do my homework.
    I hope your fav colour still orange, superdtheduperlong never catch up with you already!
    Just letting you know that you are still the most special and bestest girl in my heart,
    and will always and forever be.(pinkypromise)
    Luv youuuuuuu !
    P/s : I'll get another better present for you asap!
    Pp/s : You better not tell me u got a replacement for my number 1 place ! Hahaha;D

    Btw im kinda happy cuz you know... Close friends should know. But if YOU whoever you are dont know and wants to know too you can ask me. Hahaha i'm trying out the 'youcanaskme' thing to make my tagboard livelier! Smart right tyty.
    It really wasnt my fault that CRL chased me out today.........

    No comments: