Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 1, 2009

    Happy New Year

    Hahahaha nbnbnb! I hurt my bloody right arm muscle or smth and I can't use strength consistently! Knn! So my service not consistent liao. -'- Ok btw before I forget HAPPY NEW YEAR guys! :D It's 2009! Wish you have a blessed and happy year ahead! Godblessyou! Ohohoh and I got into 2Faith CONFIRM! And my Math teacher is Chung Bee Chee and I don't understand why other ppl got Mr Tan Kim Boon and only NA ppl and us got CBC. Hahahah k nvm and my F.T is Mdm Afrose! :D Heheheh! Luckily not fking Ba Wang. Hahhahaha!!!!!! I hope my English teacher is Mrs Lim Ping Ping again! Wheeeeee I luvluvluv her! And I hope my Chinese teacher will be Mrs Chen Rong Li again also! And same class as tien plsplspls! Chen laoshi I promise I will guai guai and dun talk le :( Ahahaha and btw 1 Faith ppl damn kelian siol got Ba Wang AHAHHAHA NOOBS! K sorry don't mean to insult you guys whoever you are but still...
    Oh and btw my mum said not to redye my hair anymore even though I still find it very obvious and she says let the teacher catch me then dye back LOL and I was pestering her to let me plsplspls dye it back but she said nonono Omg I'm sucha good girl :B

    No comments: