Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 12, 2009

    Gambatte Elaine!

    I had dc tdy cos I didnt do my eng hmework omg im so sorry):
    I let myself down! Anyw I did a great thing you know what!
    I didnt slp in math class tdy! TOTALLY DIDNT OK! :D Power right!
    Its a challenge fr me alr ): But thn, if im going to LISTEN and NOT SLP,
    its gonna take quite some time lah. Cos i totally space out when he starts teaching.
    Cant seem to focus on math like how i can focus on training. LOL! CmiCmi :(
    I taught myself an impt point tdy.

    No use getting jealous or envy other ppl who are better,
    Just need to look at WHY they're better and learn from them! Learn from yours and others mistake as well, cos being jealous isn't going to hlp anythng.

    Its time to learn tht not everything is my fault, just take it in your stride as thr's always setbacks in life.
    Elaine JIAYOU! Must believe in yourself ok, don't so negative and put so much stress on yourself. ^-^ I feel so touched by my own post!

    Work hard towards what you want to achieve.
    I want and I can achieve much more.

    Have faith and hope in yourself,
    Put your trust and worries to God if you're afraid,
    For He will always be there for you,
    To help you along on your rocky journey,
    To accompany you through your darkest days and
    To celebrate your joyous moments with you.

    No comments: