Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 10, 2009

    ;)

    Ahahhaa knn Joey sibei xiasuay tdy!
    She take my father car hme thn th min she got on th car is like :
    ' Eh cb lahrs see what jasmine do to my hand! '
    Rofl at tht sec my father turned ard and stare at her.
    Thn i whack her leg. Ahahah she ps like wht.
    Somemre aft tht my father told me Joey damn vuglar and ask if i'm like tht too!
    Of cos i say no ^-^
    Kkkkk so we went to looked for furni ): Super fking bored I tell you.
    My day was pretty good until i decided to play audi and thn i met this fking pubor who i totally pwned thn she told me fck off juz becuz i did fm and she fking miss all knn and somemre she zao aft scolding me fking no ballzzzzzzz -'-
    I'm being v vulgar cuz i cannot stand those type of ppl zzzz spoiled my night.
    Ahahha ok and btw i'm wearing my cute piggy pjs <3

    No comments: