Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 6, 2009

    :(

    Zzz my mum really don't understand me at all. Haven't she noticed tht i've been useing my left hand to do things? Doesn't she suspect or anything tht smth might have happen to my right hand? Seriously i can't do so many things now, simple lifting up thing also pain, thn how many time have i hurt myself and keep silent, cos i don't want to worry her or waste her money to bring me to the doc? Even when i'm sick i'll tell her no need doctor, is only Nicole sick thn she will need to spent money. Everytime got smth happen will be: ' Why you nvr take care of urself? Want play thn got injury ur prob ' She just scolded me for not hlping her take down the bamboo when i came home. Is like damn fking heavy la, even when my hand is fine i found it a bit heavy alr, but that time i also nv say anything, cos i can manage what. Now i can't use strenght on my right hand, how to take down bamboo with all the clothes and balance it with one hand?

    No comments: