Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 20, 2009

    Argh. Catch no ballz.

    Terrible! Today was kanasai! Ahahhaha!
    First in the morning, some idiot go bang my dad's car, thn made me almost late.
    Thn my dad scolded me cuz i went off the hse later thn usual.
    In sch, i stood the whole morning assm cuz i couldnt find my name tag.
    In the end i found it in my bag zzzz waste my time!!!
    Begin to feel unwell , turn out i had fever -.- '
    So i slept in geog class, only to had joey slammed the table toward mine,
    Thn some skin of my elbow was caught in between zzz hurt like fuck!!
    And i immediately started crying! Wth rightttttttt!!
    Cf lesson was spent sleeping cuz i rly taboleh tahan alr. Hahahha not bad but then
    I was burning LOL. Joey : WA PIANG EH!!!!!!! YOU DAMN HOT!!!
    Elaine : ya i know i've always been hot haha.
    Hahahahha!!! So according to Jinyi i was GREEN omg nice right!
    Hahahah! But i still went shopping (: Not bad it was kinda good and fun.

    P/s : I usually catch no ballz in math and chinese but i caught one ball in math tdy ! :D

    No comments: