Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 28, 2008

    Sweetheart Akiyo<3

    Blardy pissed off ytd when I went audi. Zzz
    I cpl with some asshole guy then like 1hr ltr break liao. -'- I know lah, I very rich, but then also no need waste my dens like that mah cb. He too free, cpl liao want find fight -_- Make me super angry lah! Is like, audi cpl, must stead rl meh? Cpl only for fun only mah Zzz Why so serious? I no time, thn one day cannot audi only then he kpkb liao. Like some woman. !#$%^& Ahahah but then luckily the shorty Jeremy come then I disturb him until damn funny. But Grace want me to leave her alone ): JEREMY SHORTY SUCK BALL!!!!!!!! :D
    P/s: I'm starting to have friends in audi again!
    Pp/s: Drowning in homework T_T
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ahahaha I just finished packing my study box. And funny things I found in it :
    1) A packet of detergent
    2) Ikea furniture catalogue
    3) Pads
    4) Chargers(2)
    5) 2pairs of socks
    6) A BLACK-STRIPED HOT PINK UNDERWEAR.
    Hahahhaha!!!! Idk how those funny stuff got thr man, it's supposed to be only for books! Ahahha! Spent one stupid hr clearing it -_-

    No comments: