Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 16, 2008

    Went out with mum & sis ^-^
    They're fabulous company I must say.
    Went Citylink to change my damndamndamn pretty sandals to a bigger size!
    Turned out tht it was too big, 'cos I got slim but long feet and ankle from my dad!
    The train was damn crowded and this stupid asshole actually shoved his armpit into our faces! Me and sister were damn grossed out la! For a few stations we had to bear with the sight of his hairy armpit under his gay pink sleeve. -.-'
    Had donuts after. Yumyumyum!
    Thn we went shopping, end up playing with the trolley with sis.
    Was attempting to run over people! :D Hahahaha!! Childish yes?
    But tht's how you cope with an eight yr old kid sister. ^-^
    Helped my mum to carry the plastic bags until I decided tht I looked too auntie.
    Hahahahahah!!! But I'm Zhang Zhong auntie!

    No comments: