Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 14, 2008

    Walaooooooooooo~ My memory getting worse and worse!!
    Thats why I one day post a few times. HAHAHAHAH. Anyw,

    In the picture of the just now post right,

    which sandal nicer?

    First or last one?(Green/Blue)


    Tag me lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!


    I think I am going to citylink with my mum to xchg! ^-^
    I am boreddddddddddd.
    I miss my love. :(
    MIA for a few days liao eh, faster come back lah noob.
    Super sour legs. HAHAHAHAH sour. Thts one of the reasons I don't really like shopping!
    Hahahahahh! ^-^
    Now I really this Sunday not freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    Holiday longer pls, I am enjoying life w/o sch. HAHAHAHA! Sch sucks ^-^
    &&&&&&&&&&LOOKING FORWARD TO CHINA TRIPPPPPPP!<3
    10 days of fun time (expecting trgs to be fun) +++ spend more time w/ my loves! Hahahhaa! :D
    p/s : GraceT still saving up for Ipod for me ehhhhhh! So sweeeeeeet!
    pp/s : My parents owe me Psp ^-^

    No comments: