Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 5, 2008

    Today was superduperuber GREAT! :D
    Can say is AWESOME mansx! Happy happy happy ^-^
    The movie 'The Coffin' was okok lah, not really as scary as I imagined.
    But still, freaked out!!!! Bloody. Hahahaha!!!
    Thn I was scared until I cover my mouth with the jacket sleeve and grab ppl hand tighttighttight!
    All the way! hahahah! Tight until my hand cramp! And my whole arm muscle pain!
    I scared until cry at a few parts. Hahahahahh! But kinda mild tho.
    Luckily isn't the other one, which is shown in the adv bfore the movie.
    If not I cannot make it man! Hhaahahahha! The guys super brave lah, still can laugh!
    The girls were SCREAMING. LOL!
    Except me and Banana ;D I covered my mouth, so no sound!
    In the cinema I think so nice lor! SO SWEEEEET! :D Hahahaha!
    Joey Pingpong Banana you guys know what I'm talking about (:
    After the movie, the basketball guys went off. Left the girls and two guys! :D
    We went to change into playing clothes, and thn to the upstair thr to play!
    At first we play water, thn become play water-volleyball.Survival also!
    Hahaha! And and and! I FELL DOWN!
    Thanks to PingPong and Banana lah! They pull and push me into the water, cause me to hit my knee on the rockful floor): Bleed leh!!!
    Thn thr was lightning, so we went to play beside the water area! ;D
    This fat security guard come to us and say " DON'T NOT PRAY BALL HERE "
    Hahahhahaha! LAUGHS MAN! " Ok lah, eh everyone, don't pray ball alr ah!! "
    HAHHAHAHAH! Disturb him! Quite a few times!
    Got ppl wanna take picture with us also! Hahahah! Dunno make what.
    The Joel guy is damndamndamn AA! HAhahahah! Kept kicking the ball and anyhow throw!
    Sarahkim was damn piss lah! Haha!
    Thn played until around 5pm+++, whn the rain is super heavy! We went shelter :D
    Got this pouring water thingy thr! SUPER SHUANG MANSX! Hahahaha! :D
    But damndamndamn cold!
    And I didn't change after tht! Cos I lend Joey my plastic bag. Hahaha.
    REGRET !!! Cold like dog!! Seriously SHIVERING mans!
    They went to eat dinner at Burger King! I didn't eat tho.
    TERRIBLE STOMACHACHE.Wanted to die man!
    So Wei Hao if you read my blog you shud know why I didn't eat the thingy you bought for me :/
    Rushed back, cos Joey need to be home by 7pm. Awwwwww.
    She was late anyw. Hahahah.
    I am super duper uber happy(: Thanks for today people (:
    p/s : Congrats Barack Obama on winning the president election! Altho I don't really know who are you. Hahahahha!!!
    pp/s : Sorry Joey :/ I didn't meant to hit your neh so hard ! Sorry!!!! Cos I just swing my hand, thn PIAK like tht lor! SORRY!
    ppp/s : I am one lucky girl.

    No comments: