Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 20, 2008

    Learn to let go of the past and move on,

    Lost tday's match agains CCHY.
    We put up a good fight, but there's definitely room for improvement.
    Need to be more alert, and move around.
    So girls, pls go for every training and put in your best
    Even if training is tiring, just bear with it. You're not the only one.
    No pain, no gain.

    This morning, Luv morning-called me! :D
    Thanks yeah! It took around 6calls to wake me up.
    Super tired. Went for training then match.
    After match, we went with Coach Jonathan to Catholic High School.
    Watched the volleyballer guys have their training.
    Super steady.
    Hahaha. Benbenbenbenbenben bestie was thr too!
    We were eating cake. Kinda guilty cos its like we lost but still eating cake.
    Felt really sorry for letting down Boss.
    And he told us : Actually I don't want to coach u all, only got Mr Ang then I say ok. I only wanted to coach catholic high boys. Once thr's someone to take over me, I will say byebye already.
    Felt like cryingggggggg. ;(
    Can't imagine Boss leaving us mansx.
    After cake session, we went Bishan Active to play beach volleyball.
    Except the court was locked. !#$%^&*
    Ass.
    So me and Chantalle went to play ABC basketball game.
    Hahahahah! I AM DAMN NOOB.
    Both of us were thrashed by Huitien.
    Mrt-ed to Admiralty then me Joey Sarahkim had a super duper uber really nice chat.
    Luv.

    No comments: