Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 15, 2008

    To the ' z ' on my tagboard.

    Eh, I vry honour tht you come to view my blog and even leave a tag leh!
    Since you dislike me so much, why still come my blog?
    You not scared ltr you get poison or sore eye?
    Who are you?
    Give name lah, then I can keep away from you, so that you will not vomit so often :)
    You say me step one big fuck? When and how I make until you?
    Call me ljb, who is the one tht step one big fuck?
    Some more don't even used your name?
    Please lah, if I got ljb, I also cannot do anything about it right?
    My parent give me tht face, you think I choose one ah.
    If I choose one then I am super baby lo!
    Come back and visit me again, I hope you get over your sickness of seeing me :)
    I hope to hear from you again! :)

    No comments: