Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 11, 2008

    I hate weekends.I miss my boyfriend! D:

    I think commiting suicide by jumping down the MRT track is plain stupid.
    Imagine the incovenience caused to the people who have to board the train to reach their destination.
    If you want to die, choose a method which will not affect everyone.
    And did you think about the amount of blood you will lose if the train didn't stop and crash into you?
    Or if that's what you want, there are other advanced methods of dying.
    Like overdose.
    It's painless and no blood will be lost.
    But if the method fails, your family has to bear the hospital bills and I have no idea what you'd feel because I have not experienced an overdose before.
    But please, if you want to die, do not jump down the MRT track.
    I simply could not imagine, neither do I want too.
    It is not entirely your fault,
    I know you might be facing problems but,
    why would you want to end your life?
    Unless you really have nowhere to go and you are in a really bad situation.
    Although I can't think of 1 right now.
    But when there's a will, there's a way.

    Well, the reason why Elaine, Hui Tien, Xin Ping and I were late for training today was because of the situation I stated above; someone jumped down the MRT track.
    Resulting in; we could not take the MRT to school.
    So we had to take the bus to Yishun Interchange, and then take another bus to Yio Chu Kang Interchange.
    It was a total waste of time.
    Not to mention money.

    I do not wish to elaborate on what happened during training because I am tired and I wish to take a shower.I love my teammates.

    Copied and pasted from Joey's blog. I am extremely tired and depressed so I do not wish to blog.
    I feel seriously hurt man. Will you all miss me if I suddenly died?

    No comments: