Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 23, 2008

    Hahahhaahaha OMG! I GOT A 150KG COW :D
    Isn't it cool! I am a super successful farmer k!
    IT IS VERY PRO OF ME TO HAVE A COW THAT IS 150KG! :D
    I am going to keep it forever! 'Coz it's super special to me! :)
    Today is a very happy day for me. Because it is the last day of school.
    After sch, I went to pei partner at Woodlands! Because she need a playmate.
    Hahhaha! Thn I was feeling sick. Which is funny. I think :)
    Must be my sis pass it on to me! I want a bear. :)
    Hahahhaha!Holidays are so great! I HATE GOING TO SCHOOL (:
    Except that Kexin write this to me :
    hi elaine, i am never going to see you again until next year :)
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Sad right! HAhahahah!
    And Mr Wang force me to do Art service :
    Clean his stupid dirty and disgusting palettes.
    Sharpen his stupid colour pencils. :(
    Starting from next week - Intensive trainings. Almost everyday!
    Cooooooooooooooool. Play the sport that I love for everyday. :)
    Thn China trip coming alr leh! Looooooooking forward mansx!
    I am going to buy the same pjs as Banana1 . Hahaha, thn we will be
    BANANAS IN PAJAMAS!
    :D
    I very smart right!
    Walaoooooooooo, very hard to learn the rubiks cube thing leh.

    No comments: