Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 27, 2008

    Ahhh. Training was fine until the game part today.
    Was pretty upset, but special thanks to SARAHKIM!
    She held my hand (: And told me not to cry. Told me tht I could do it,
    And she believed in me!
    Awwwwww, so sweet.<3<3<3
    I LOVE YOU!
    Bestie comforted me.
    Even though he's damn cheem at times, I still learn stuff from him!
    Told me tht if my self esteem is dropping, he'll pull it back up for me.
    And tht I have to believe in myself! :)
    Jo & Partner both sent me smses to encourage me!
    This is what true friends are like, hlping me up when I'm falling.
    Encouraging me and believing in me!
    I thank God for them.
    Can't describe how much I love them.
    I feel damn lucky to find them!
    I promise you guys I'll do my best in everything alright! I won't disappoint you!(:

    No comments: