Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 5, 2008

    i HATE to be in 1d
    becos we have a _________ for ft.
    nnbbbbbb.
    im super angry eh!


    today started okay.
    had chinese, & i did my work in class leh!
    i was super happy larhs! i thought can hand it up,
    but ellie read already she laugh !
    you know why?
    becos i spent all my time writing wrong topic!
    wtf manxzc!#$%^&*(

    then art was terrible. HAHA.
    1d, i think you all know wht terrible thing happend.
    HAHAHHA. it was so loud if you missed it then theres something wrong with you ;D
    well, first thing was we went into class late,
    then we didnt greet mr wang ( HAHA! )
    ' you all come in late dno how to wish me ah? '
    ' wish wht?'
    ' wish wht?? you should know'
    ' O.O YOUR BIRTHDAY AH??! '
    -classlaughs-
    ' are u going to wish or not? ok u go out now. i wna talk to you '
    ' ok =D '

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    brown = jw
    green = me
    ' i ask you ; wht should you do whn u come to class late? '
    ' -?????- '
    ' im serious. who was with you? joey andddd ..? '
    ' no larhs not joey. kexin & viven '
    ' ok . -gointocallthem- . elaine kexin viven, wht should you do when u comeinto the class late? '
    ' sit down '
    ' greet tcher '
    ' apologise '
    ' see ? they know! now do you know wht u should do? '
    - kx viven greet & mr wang sent them inside -
    ' ummmmm, do like them lor '
    ' dnt tell me like them! TELL ME WHT YOU SHOULD DO '
    ' i dno '
    ' you dno? or you know? '
    'i know '
    ' then? wht should you do? '
    ' LIKE THEM LAH!!!!!!!!!!!! '
    ' i count to 3 you better tell me or u will get punishment . why are u do defiant? why cant you just greet? '
    ' i hate you'
    - 1 2 3 -
    ' elaine your ezlink card'

    ' no '
    ' give it to me '
    ' no'

    ' GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!! '
    ' no im not going to stay back today '
    ' you have no choice '
    ' no '
    ' GIVE IT TO ME IF NOT I WILL BRING U TO MR TAN '
    ' -_- '
    - call mummy - ( she say i must listen to tcher if not i transfer sch )
    ' YA LARH TAKE LARH TAKE LARH - give ezlink - '
    ' ok you will go do detention until 6pm today '
    ' WALAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY 6PM. 2pm+2hr = 6PM MEH NB '
    ' i told u alr, who asked you defiance '
    ' walaoooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN LIKE THT '
    'fucker larhs ! i hope you die early larhs! go out get bang by car! nnb. BAI CHI!!!!!!!!'
    ' -goes to bring statement paper& give it to me & ask me to explain why iscolded him- '
    ' i got scold you arh? '
    ' yes! write now!!!'
    ' i got say MR WANG IS A BAICHI ah? or you think urself baichi? '
    ' JUST WRITE DOWN WHAT HAPPEN!!!!! '
    ' -_- i dno how to write '
    - i came to class and mr wang wsa still teaching another class so i go toilet then i come back he scold me then he scold the class then he scold me - (my statement )
    stupid idiot! made me waste my wonderful tuesday!
    -'-
    luckily in the dc room had people to talk to me ;D & make me laugh!

    { nannytjy , gkx are the bestxzc! }

    No comments: