Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 24, 2008

    haha ;D i have change my link!
    pls relink! :)
    didnt blog for a few days
    my every sunday :
    1) read book.
    2) study
    3) homework
    4) sleep
    5) tv
    6) computer.
    so boring right ;D
    no lah actually its called simple & rest day.

    yesterday

    had ' friendly ' match with bukitpanjanggovthigh.
    the first third fourth fifth set: xinping huitien sarahkim me eunice adeline
    first set was relaxed. we won :)
    second : xinping huitien sarahkim joey catherine adeline.
    lost :( but nvrmind!
    third was abit more serious. fourth also. won both :)
    last match was TENSE! we were all very .. nervous?
    xinping, it wasnt your fault lah ;D everyone was tense.
    lost. proves tht we need to have fun and be happy :)
    well, some of the team were in tears cos they couldnt play.
    wasnt their fault.
    had punishment (60 squats) cos we didnt go shake hands with bpgh until coach shout at us
    & another(50squats) cos coach think that we dont act like a team.
    so tiring! after that had normal training.
    NOBODY was smiling!
    the most tense & angry mood we ever had!
    until we played match. everyone was laughing like crazy. :)
    ended happy ;D

    friday

    hahaha! morning was damn ps!
    cos mr tan l.s annouce during morning assm : elaine from 1devotion, come see me now.
    walao! den my class people all laugh! so many people look at me.
    everybody was liek ' wa elaine now what u do! '
    -_- mr tan keep nagging me do my school service. he say if i dont go for 4hr, den he will give me suspension on monday -_- he wanted to take my ezlink
    but i bluff him i didnt bring. haha . so he ask for my handphone.
    i also tell him i didnt bring! xD cos bfore tht i put all into kexin bag! HAHA!!!!!
    i smarter den him!!!!! so he check my whole bag dont have ;D
    but after school i went for school service.. 4 hour! so boring!!!!!!!!!!


    it was not a good week. haha.

    No comments: