Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 3, 2008

    FRIDAY

    the day passed quite quicky,
    for got wht we did during assm. -_-


    SATURDAY

    had training ;D
    hahahahah! was okok only .
    played like shitezxc !
    did tineng ;D
    11 wheelbarrel!
    me& joey was one of the fastest haha ;D
    but i did until my hand had blister -_- pain ahh!
    went to eat at granma house ;D
    shes damn cute larhs! she ask me to takecare of her house when everyone went out,
    she say dont let people carry her house away! ;D
    tiredddd!


    TODAY

    today was the first sunday in manymany weeks tht i went out!
    usually im too tired to go out, but i went out to buy something today ;D
    haha! was msging dearest kexin! ;D she rock my stinky sock ;D
    rest well everybodyyyyyyy! ;D

    No comments: