Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 18, 2008

    salute mdm lee ;D
    shes the only one who can made me cut my hair.
    hehs, actually she was suppose to cut it herself,
    but mummy daddy say dont want larhs , they weekend bring me go cut ;D
    yay!

    i was so angry when mdm lee took the scissor ;( angry until all the tear came out ;X
    but she said she respect my parent ;D cos theyre good . LOLS! so funny ;D
    im good too, so she gave me another chance ;D
    mr wang sucks. hes a LIER
    he said he told me to cut but he didnt lors! he still dared say mr tan heard -.-
    gng cut ltr ;( hehs nvrmind ;D at least it wont be as bad as mdm lee cut ;D
    i saw the result before! so terrible ;X
    mdm lee care about me also leh! she asked me some personal thing ;D and tell me jokes hahaha ;D ' you cannot marry a cantonese man! cos he care about his mother more then wife '
    hehehehehehhehehhhhhhh ;D
    but she make me clip up my hair . everyone thought i cut my hair already LOLS!
    i lookd like boy ;D like one punk HAHAHAHS ;D
    assmbly the investiture thing was so cool ;D hahahaha.
    blahblah came home ;D

    i hate school

    [edit]
    omgomgomg i look like a bleeding mushrooooooooooom ;(
    ew man! boyish mushrooooooooom! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    tmdtmd.
    if tcher still dont accept den died lurhs
    LOLS ;D
    [edit/]

    No comments: