Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 14, 2008

    i got good anger management ;D
    thts what i told the fat moey yesterday morning
    end up at night in less then 12hr daddy mummy me having a big argument
    sososososo angry lurhs!
    keep pulling my shirt cos i rly wanted to hit ppl -.-
    i hate ppl shouting at me larhs! small matter only shout for what?
    daddy keep asking me ' why you like this ? '
    i only can say im veryveryveryvery angry i hate ppl shouting at me
    so now i think my anger management only apply to certain ppl hahah
    cos of tht stupid thing i couldnt even sleep!
    wanted to talk to the fat moey so much lurhs ;(
    but didnt larhs in the end cos its late blahblahs

    [edit]
    ohman i have veryveryvery bad anger management -.-
    what the fuck man im sosososo bad mood today
    arghs did everything wrong
    terrible terrible terrible ;(
    jonathan also like having mood swing today
    keep scolding us lurhs
    did gun di. injury everywhere -.-
    both knees cuts and swell lols! elbow feels weird larhs
    my right palm bone swell also -.- wrist is terribly painful
    ankle is even worst ;(
    injury magnet -.-
    shitshitshitshitshit terrible ;( bleeding hell man! cant even fucking walk properly!
    Vanessa is sosososososo cute! her smile is supersuper sweet ! ;) hahahah cutieee!
    shes super likeable okay! ;D hahah
    8:50PM
    [edit/]

    No comments: