Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 7, 2008









    Hahahah!! I met her at kfc today
    We make friends very fast =D
    Her name is Amber. & She's so cute!
    She try to kill me with her cat claws ;X
    Cute man!
    She love to play with me =D
    Training was alright today,
    &I got alot of injury -.-'
    Credit to the gun di lahs.
    Did around 150!

    My wounded knee heal already de leh, then today injured again.
    -_-
    Elbow also.
    &I sprained my toe! D:
    Ouch lah.
    Walk like bai ka.

    &We do th whatwhat 60 times+
    ): Tineng also.
    8Wheelbarrel 8Jump.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    I finish my wheelbarrel! =D but nvr finished the jump.
    Left 2 only okay! =D
    Then my dearest teamates were cheering lahs,
    Keep shouting ELAINE ZAI! ELAINE ZAI!!!
    =D Cute man! Make me so ps ;X
    Teamates rock! :D

    &> ... ;
    Who are you ! Lol. Coach say we C division 'o9 le mahs, I know not 'o9 yet,
    But can call also what. Isn't it the same. Why you nvr put your name? Got reason why we cannot put C division 'o9 meh -_-

    No comments: