Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 4, 2008

    Today was uhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Kinda nothing -.-'
    But I got little sunburnt. ;)
    Not black lahs ): I want to be more tan! ;X

    Sentosa was, H O T .
    Nvr do anything much lors, boring ;X
    Chat with Sarahkim! ;D & Adel Xingan! ;D
    Now we 3 more close alr ;D Hahahh!
    Was quite quiet lahs, cos something spoil our mood ;X

    Vivo was much more better then Sentosa . (:
    Especially the playground .
    The standing seesaw thing lahs!
    Catherine move the thing so hard until I want cry -.-'
    Scary man!
    Fun lahs, but the stupid guard chase us away.

    Walkwalkwalk,
    Me & Adel played with Sk's small ball in Vivo ;)
    Then I throw too far, & it bounce & hit a girls head!
    Hhaahahh!!
    I keep making until people today man! Hahah! ;D

    Blahblah, homed ;)

    IMY KEXIN !
    I MISS DEAREST! ;D

    No comments: