Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 27, 2008

    school SUCKED today.

    fridays USED to rock.
    cos we only study till 11.45 then we go for assm,
    then go home le ;D

    bleedy man!
    mdm lee caught me today,
    she wanted to cut my hair -_-
    but i told her im going to cut it during the weekend
    ;(((((((((((((((((
    i dont want to cut! ;(

    then that mr wang also another one!
    during assm keep coming to nag me about the fringe thingy.
    IT NVR EVEN TOUCHED THE EYEBROW LAHS!
    ;( jocelyns longer then mine leh!
    why only me kexin joey .
    bleedy you.
    so he walk over, i clip :)
    when he walk away, i take out ;D
    it happen so many time lah! he at least walk over 6time! ;(
    after assm,
    i take out the clip, cos i say closing prayer already, so means school ended
    but he keep argueing with me! ;(
    bleedy.

    grace came ;D
    she cooked for me! ;D
    hoho.
    nice ley ! ;D egg& noodle ;D
    next time its my turn! ;D
    hohohoho.

    Theres a bleedy guy who bleeding irritates me and disturbs me. His name is Lionel and is a stupid fucker. Disgusting bastard. Hes a guy who wants gangbang and blowjobs.
    Call him if your interested : 90128949

    No comments: