Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 22, 2008

    last day of holiday )':
    its time to study !
    hahahah ;D
    happy birthday catherine tong! ;D
    hoho. your older !

    keep having nightmares this days la!
    can't sleep )':
    dno why lahs.
    stupid.

    went to watch thehappening today.
    it was damn gross and scary !
    hahahah.
    super bloody.
    i was covering my face with the paperbag thingy -_-
    the highlight of the show is how they kill themself lah! lols!
    quite touching also la ;D
    ohman im so scared it will really happen! ;(
    felt liek vomiting ;X
    I WILL NVR GO TO WATCH A HORROR MOVIE WITH THE GIRL I WENT TO WATCH WITH TODAY.
    she sucks la! ;(
    so mean one. laughs at me you know! ;(
    then she dont let me grab her hand. >:(
    hmmph.

    tml got school le, i hope i can sleep well ;(

    No comments: