Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 19, 2008

    it was a fcukshit crappy day .
    im fcuking ANGRY now
    pls understand my needs for using vulgarity to relieve anger

    today i didnt play well at all,
    and i was slightly distracted after i saw something tht make me no mood
    ...........................................................

    shit it.
    she just runs away from the ball for her safety,
    or maybe shes not paying attention at all?
    she make me fall on my injured knee,
    and it hurt like fcuk.
    so i guess that all the balls that she runs away from,
    and we not enough time to save it, its all our fault.
    yahs so we deserve a scolding or lecturing from her?
    bitchfcuk.
    AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY BOTHER TO TRY
    ...........

    thks uh capt,
    thks all teammates keep giving me encouragement laaaaa )':
    im so touched u know
    but today i rly played like fcuk

    eat super many lots after tht,
    i eat to relieve anger sadness stress
    ohmanohman.
    i think i got allergy reaction.
    my cheeks liek got rashs-_-

    [ i find chuyi's new hair nice. ]
    { tiffany is cute , she keeps offering me her pink juice ;D }

    No comments: