Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 10, 2008

    Name 20 people you can think of right now.Don't read the questions till you've named the 20 people.At the end of this, choose 5 people to do this.

    1. Grace
    2. KeXin
    3. Jonathan
    4. Pang
    5. Joey
    6.Huitien
    7. Ellie
    8. Keiko
    9. Charmaine
    10.Khidhir
    11. Nicholas
    12. Fir
    13. Yee Tat
    14. Jeremy
    15. Brenwin
    16. XinPing
    17. SarahKim
    18. Leandra
    19. Jermaine
    20. Adeline T

    1) How did you meet #14?(Jeremy)
    Haha, in a funny way.

    2) What would you do if you didn't meet #1(Grace)
    I wouldn't have my bestfriend.
    3) What if #9 and #20 dated?(Charmaine&Adel.T)
    They don't even know each other! &Both are straight okays.
    4) Will #6 and #17 date?(Huitien&SarahKim)
    It might be possible haha!
    5) Describe #3(Jonathan)
    Sweet, cute, lovable, everything nice :D . My love larhs.
    6) Describe #7(Ellie)
    Weird, silly, funny.
    7) Know any of #12 family members?(Fir)
    No. Lol.
    8) What will you do if #18 confesses to you that he likes you?(Leandra)
    Hahaha! It will be really funny!
    9) What language does #15 speak?(Brenwin)
    English & Chinese bah.
    10) Who is #9 going out with?(Charmaine)
    I dunno. She's single, I think.
    11) How old is #16 ?(XinPing)
    13 (:
    12) When is the last time you spoke to #13?(Yee Tat)
    Since the last afternoon assembly I think. Egg! Hahas!
    13) Who is #2 favourite band / singer?(KeXin)
    She nvr say lehs.
    14) You ever date #4?(Pang)
    I want lehs, but she don't want D:
    15) Would you ever date #1?(Grace)
    Yeahs of cos! But she got her Jeremy liao, and I got my Jonathan also :D
    16) #19 single?(Jermaine)
    I think so. :/
    17) What's #10 last name?(Khidhir)
    Mohammad or something bahs. Idk. ;X
    18) Would you ever be in a relationship with #11?(Nicholas)
    Hahahahhas! It's my stepsis okays. ;X
    19) School of #3?(Jonathan)
    Presbyterian High School!
    20) Where does #6 live?(Huitien)
    Marsiling.?
    21) Whats your favourite thing about #5?(Joey)
    Super sweet at times, and understands (:
    22) Have you seen #2 naked?(KeXin)
    Lol! NO!

    5 People :

    1) Grace Tan
    2) Natalie Pang
    3) Ke Xin
    4) Huitien
    5) Joey

    No comments: