Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 22, 2008

    today is good friday and we have trg.

    turns out that trg is only optional and only 3 sec1s went. me huitien& xinping. hahahas. quite funny lurrhs.

    then we did shou xing with the sec2 seniors. i partner tiffany ;DDD. she so fun cans! damn cute also ;DDD .

    then luo jiaolian ask us to sit down & do setting. hahahhaas! its damn funny! sometime my hand too short cannot reach the ball! and we also cannot run becos we're sitting! haha! then when me & tiffany cannot saved the ball then we anyhow hit liaos. after that we stand up and do normal setting.

    i'm not really good at setting yet; thanks tiffany senior for the advices! i like you tiffany senior :P.

    then we played match against each other. my team got huitien kristal jiayi jolene jiangling. aiyas i really sucks at it sia.. i cannot even surf the ball over the net! i feel like i let the team down sia.. hais. then luo jiaolian pressed my bones. pained & some more he scold me & still can laugh! i stress and pain until cry. lols. damn ps!

    then felt moody like cannot really smile lurrhs. but tien& xinping encourage me larrhs so nice of them ;DD
    ily!

    homed at 7.

    No comments: